Blue Diamond Nevada
Call 702-462-9200 right now if someone just got arrested in the Blue Diamond or Las Vegas area. Our friendly staff at eBAIL can help you right away by finding out which jail your friend or loved one will be transported to.
What happens in jail
At the jail they will be processed or also known as “booked in” which takes up to 5 hours. Do not worry, we can put you on our watch list where we will notify you once your friend of loved one is booked in. After they are booked in their charges, case numbers, next court date and bail amount will be made available. It is the bail amount that can buy their freedom and guarantee their return to court
What is the Bail Amount
The bail amount is denominated in dollars and is the amount that needs to be paid in order to get someone out of jail now. This payment guarantees that the person will return to their next court date.
There are two ways to pay for the Bail Amount:
- You can pay the full Bail Amount at the jail, which is usually in the thousands or even tens of thousands of dollars.
- You can pay 15% of the full Bail Amount at eBAIL to purchase a Bail Bond in Blue Diamond.
Why is eBAIL better
- eBAIL is a NV Department of Insurance Licensed (#646700 and #720896) Bail Bonds Company that provides bonds to the Blue Diamond and Las Vegas area.
- eBAIL only charges 15% as required by NV Law NRS 697.300 – whereas the jail is required to charge the total bail amount.
- eBAIL offers LITTLE MONEY DOWN and EASY PAYMENTS on the 15% for Blue Diamond Bail Bonds. Call us with your questions right now 702-462-9200. There is no obligation on your part – we are just glad to help you.