Clark County Jail
Call 702-462-9200 right now to find anyone that just got arrested. The Clark County Jail is located at 330 South Casino Center Drive in downtown Las Vegas. The imposing towers cannot be mistaken for anything else but a jail and can be seen from a few city blocks away. Almost anyone that gets arrested in Clark County ends up at this facility that can house thousands of people at any given time.
What happens when someone just got arrested?
Your friend or loved one just got arrested by law enforcement. Guilt or innocence does not matter at this time and they will be transported to the Clark County Jail and booked in as an inmate. The booking in process can take from 2 up to 5 hours depending how busy the Jail is. Once completed they will be placed in the general holding tank or cell with all the other newly booked inmates that could be murderers, rapists and other hardened criminals.
After they are booked in all their information will be made available such as:
- Charges: What alleged crime or violation they are being charged with.
- Case Number: The case number associated with each alleged crime or violation.
- Next Court Date: The next scheduled court date is usually within 72 hours. This court date will be rescheduled by weeks or months if you post the Bail Amount.
- Bail Amount: This is the amount of money you have to pay to get someone out of the Clark County Jail now. If you pay for a Bail Bond you only have to pay 15% of this bail amount. For immediate release through a Bail Bond please call 702-462-9200 right now.
How can you help?
You can help your friend or loved one get out of the Clark County Jail now, through either posting the full Bail Amount or a Bail Bond.
You can pay the full Bail Amount:
This is the most expensive way to get someone out of the Clark County Jail. Bail Amounts are usually in the thousands or even tens-of-thousands of Dollars and most people do not have immediate access to that kind of cash. The Clark County Jail also requires this bail amount to be in certified funds or on a credit or debit card. Once this full bail amount is paid at the jail a new court date will be immediately issued that will be weeks or even months away.
You can pay only 15% of the full Bail Amount:
This is the cheapest way to get someone out of the Clark County Jail. Instead of paying the full Bail Amount at the jail you are purchasing a Bail Bond. A Bail Bond cost 15% of whatever the Bail Amount is and this 15% is required by NV Law NRS 697.300. Once a Bail Bond is posted at the Jail a new court date will be issued that will be weeks or even months away. For further questions or to immediately purchase a Bail Bond please call 702-462-9200.
Find an Inmate
Call 702-462-9200 right now to find anyone in the Clark County Jail fast. If you choose to look for an inmate yourself you can click here to access the Clark County Jail inmate database. Database searches can be done by one of the following:
- Last Name: Type in the first 3 letters of their last name. Typing in more letters or the whole last name will narrow the search.
- Inmate Number: Type in the whole inmate number. This number is given to every inmate in the Clark County Jail.
- Case Number: Type in the whole case number of the Las Vegas Justice Court.
Call 702-462-9200 to find out if someone will be released from the Clark County Jail. The Clark County Jail only releases inmates if a bail bond has been posted or if a judge has ordered a release. There is no other way out of Clark County Jail! Once an inmates release has been ordered the processing out of the jail can take between 6 to 16 hours or even more. Every inmate will be released on First Street, which is the back side of the Clark County Jail where the big grey gates are.
If you want someone immediately out of the Clark County Jail call 702-462-9200. Help them return to their families and jobs right away and deal with the court weeks or months later.