Las Vegas Municipal Court
The Las Vegas Municipal Court address is 200 Lewis Avenue, located inside the Regional Justice Center, on the corner of Third Street and Lewis Avenue. Easily accessible and just minutes from I-15 and the Charleston off ramp as well as the 95 freeway and Las Vegas Boulevard off ramp. There is plenty of metered parking surrounding the Regional Justice Center for easy parking. The main entrance is on the south-west corner of Third Street and Lewis Avenue and its massive court house steps cannot be missed. Everyone entering the Center has to walk through metal detectors and is subject to searches.
Municipal Court services are available Monday through Thursday 7:30 am to 5 pm on the first floor. Every customer has to obtain a service ticket upon entering the Municipal Court Clerks service area and then wait until their number is called. The following information will provide you with the most searched for services of the Las Vegas Municipal Court.
The Las Vegas Municipal Court main phone number is 702-382-6878
Las Vegas Municipal Court Traffic
All of the Las Vegas Municipal Court Traffic citations are handled on the first floor, inside the Regional Justice Center, at 200 Lewis Avenue. The business hours for the Las Vegas Municipal Court Traffic Office are Monday through Thursday from 7:30 am – 5 pm.
The Las Vegas Municipal Court phone number for the traffic division is 702-382-6878.
How to make payments on ticket citations
Customers can conveniently pay ticket citations in person, by phone, mail or online. The Citation Number must be referenced on your payment. Payment must be made by the deadline or a warrant for arrest may be issued as well as a Contempt of Court charge and additional fees.
Payment in person
In person payments have to be made at the traffic office of the Las Vegas Municipal Court, first floor, at 200 Lewis Avenue during the Monday – Friday 7:30 am to 5 pm business hours. Payments are accepted by cash, credit, Visa or Mastercard, personal check, money order or cashiers check.
Payment by phone
Payments by phone using a Visa or Mastercard for the Las Vegas Municipal Court can be made Monday through Friday 8 am – 5 pm by calling 702-382-6878 and for out of state 800-654-6856. The Citation number must be referenced to correctly apply payment.
Payment by mail
You must mail in a filled out Waiver of Rights Form and your payment (money order, check, cashiers check or credit card authorization) to Las Vegas Municipal Court, P.O. Box 3950, Las Vegas, NV 89127. The citation number must be referenced to correctly apply payment. Payments must be mailed at least 7 days before the due date and a self-addressed and stamped envelope must be included for a transaction receipt. Late payments may result in a warrant being issued for arrest, a possible Contempt of Court charge and additional fees.
Click here to make your plea and payment online by using a major credit card or debit card.
Payment on a parking ticket
City of Las Vegas parking tickets can be paid either in person, online or by mail.
- In person: Go to 500 S. Main St. (inside the City Hall parking garage), Las Vegas, NV 89101, Monday to Thursday, Lobby open from 7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Online: Click here to pay the City of Las Vegas parking ticket online.
- Mail: Mail a check or money order payable to the City of Las Vegas to: City of Las Vegas Parking, POB 748031, Los Angeles, CA 90074. Write citation number on payment.
Mandatory Court Appearance or entering a Not Guilty Plea
Click here to look up your Las Vegas Municipal Court violation to see if you are required to appear in Traffic Court or Criminal Court.
- Traffic Court: Check in is done on a first come, first served basis and sessions are held Monday – Friday 9:30 am, 1 pm, and 2:30 pm. You must appear at least one hour before the session you would like to attend.
- Criminal Court: Check with the information desk or the electronic calendar board on the first floor of the Regional Justice Center for your name and department you must appear. It is highly recommended to arrive at least 45 minutes before your scheduled court time.
- Out of State: If you live out of state you must either hire an attorney to appear for you or mail in the following: a plea, proof of residency (lease or rental agreement or utility bill in your name) and a letter of explanation. Make sure your citation number, return address and phone number is included. Mail to Las Vegas Municipal Court, P.O. Box 3950, Las Vegas, NV 89127, fax: (702) 464-2538.
If you believe you have a warrant you should do one of the following:
- Contact the Las Vegas Municipal Court, Judicial Enforcement Unit, for information and assistance at (702) 229-2067 or (800) 654-6856 if out of state.
- Go to any court counter location during business hours with valid State or Government issued picture identification.
- Contact an attorney licensed to practice law in Nevada to represent you.
- The FASTEST and EASIEST way to immediately resolve a Warrant at the Las Vegas Municipal Court is to post a bond by calling 702-462-9200
Warrant Tip Line
If you know someone with active warrants out of the Las Vegas Municipal Court who currently resides in the Las Vegas metropolitan area, you can contact the city of Las Vegas Marshal’s Office by e-mail or by calling (702) 229-2422. All tips will be kept strictly confidential.
Case Searches Online
If you know your citation number you can check the status of your case by clicking here.
Las Vegas Municipal Courts most used phone numbers
- Main: 702-382-6878 or 800-654-6856
- Ticket Pay: 702-382-6878 or 800-654-6856
- Warrant: 702-229-2067
- Warrant Tip Line (confidential): 702-229-2422.