Bail Bonds in Nelson Nevada
Did someone just got arrested in the Nelson or surrounding area? Then call 702-462-9200 right now and our friendly staff will locate which jail they are in and what it cost to get them out. People arrested in the Ghost Town area of Nelson could be placed in any one of the three jails in Clark County and our staff can find out where.
What happens if someone gets arrested?
If someone just got arrested in the Nelson area, guilt or innocence does not matter because they are going to jail. There are three jails close to Nelson, but most people end up in the Clark County Detention Center. Once booked in, the charges and the bail amount will be made available. Paying for a bail bond will get someone out of jail almost immediately.
How can I get someone out of Jail?
The cheapest and fastest way out of jail is by purchasing a bail bond from eBAIL for only 15% of what the jail charges. The jails bail amount is usually in the thousands of dollars and only having to pay 15% of that to eBAIL makes smart financial sense. This 15% fee is required per NV Law for Nelson Bail Bonds. If you are short on cash do not worry but read on:
I do not have the full 15% fee
If you are in-between pay periods or just short on cash, eBAIL can help with LITTLE MONEY DOWN and an easy payment plan that works for you.
Fun Facts about Nelson Nevada
- Nelson was originally called Eldorado by the Spaniards who discovered gold in its mountains.
- Gold and silver was discovered in the Nelson Canyon in 1859.
- Nelson’s Landing was located about 5 miles east of the town and washed into the lake in 1974 during a flash flood.
- The population of the town was 37 people according to the 2010 census.
- eBAIL provides Nelson Bail Bonds in Nevada with LITTLE MONEY DOWN and easy payments by calling 702-462-9200.
Thank you for your business.
Marc Gabriel, Nelson Bail Bond provider.
Jails that accept our bail bonds
Types of bail bonds we service