North Las Vegas Municipal Court
The North Las Vegas Municipal Court handles all traffic violations and misdemeanor offenses within the city limits of North Las Vegas. The Judges and administrative staff strive to make the whole court process as efficient as possible and treat all citizens with respect and dignity.
The Municipal Court is located on the corner of 2332 North Las Vegas Boulevard and North Civic Center in The City of North Las Vegas. The court is easily accessible from both sides of the intersection with plenty of free and handicap parking right in front of the main entrance. Every person entering the facility has to walk through a metal detector and be subject to searches. Friendly staff will assist you at the information desk and issue you a number to be called by the next available court clerk.
Every ticket will eventually be assigned a unique case number and will be used as a reference to your specific violation. This case number will be used until your case is dismissed or closed. There are three ways to find out about your ticket or violation by using your name, ticket number, case number and even your driver license number:
- Online case searches are fast and convenient by clicking here.
- Call the North Las Vegas Municipal Court Clerk at 702-633-1130.
- Visit the NLV Court at 2332 NLV Blvd. during business hours Monday-Thursday 7am-5pm.
Warrants are issued by the Court authorizing any law enforcement agency to arrest you. If you miss a court date, don’t pay a required fine or fail to comply with anything ordered by the court a Warrant will be issued. Warrants can be resolved prior to you being arrested:
Find out if you have a Warrant
The first step is to find out if you have a Warrant and what the Bail Amount is by calling the North Las Vegas Municipal Court at 702-633-1130 x6116.
Resolve a Warrant
The second step is to resolve the Warrant by either paying the full Bail Amount, paying only 15% of the full Bail Amount or hiring an Attorney.
- Paying only 15% of the full Bail Amount is the cheapest, fastest and most convenient way to immediately resolve a Warrant by calling 702-462-9200
- Paying the full Bail Amount is the most expensive way since it could be thousands of dollars and has to be paid at the Court in certified funds.
- Hiring an Attorney is also another option to resolve a Warrant but usually takes days to get the Warrant resolved.
- Fax to North Las Vegas Municipal Court Clerks: 702-399-6296
- Fax to the North Las Vegas Municipal Court Judges: 702-633-1565
- City Attorney of the North Las Vegas Municipal Court Criminal Division: 702-633-2100
- ONLINE COURT ORDERED COURSES click here.