eBAIL provides Fast, Cheap, Online Controlled Substance Bail Bonds in Las Vegas, Nevada 24/7. Also serving Controlled Substance Bail Bonds in North Las Vegas, Henderson, Boulder City, and Nationwide.
Controlled Substance Bail Bonds Las Vegas, Nevada
There are a variety of reasons that a person may need a Controlled Substance Bail Bond in Las Vegas. Using, possessing, selling and trafficking of illegal drugs are among the most common reasons. Charges can be related to illegal drugs or even unlawful use or distribution of prescription drugs. The severity of the charges depends on the drug in question, as each drug has its own classification. If you or a loved one is arrested on any type of drug charges, you may need a Controlled Substance Bail Bond to get released from jail while waiting for your trial.
What is a Controlled Substance Bail Bond?
A Controlled Substance Bail Bond is just like other types of bail bonds used in lieu of paying the whole amount of the bail. After an arrest, the accused attends a preliminary hearing, at which time the judge will set a bail amount. The bail amount varies depending on many circumstances, including the severity of the drug charges. The bail amount is to ensure that the arrestee returns to face trial. For those who cannot afford the price of the bail, a bond is available for 15% percent of the bail amount. The bail bondsman receives the 15% fee from the detainee/co-signors to guarantee the full amount of bail for the arrestee’s release.
Which Jails Accept Controlled Substance Bail Bonds?
How to get out of Jail in Las Vegas
Once the judge determines the amount of bail necessary to secure a release from jail, there are three ways in which you can be released while awaiting trial.
- Pay the full amount
- The detainee or their co-signor must pay the whole bail amount to the court in order to gain the detainee’s release from jail. While this amount may be very high, most of this money is returned after the accused shows up for the trial, less any fees and costs associated with the charges.
- Pay 15% of the bail amount.
- A bail bond will cost 15% of the bail amount, according to Las Vegas law. While this 15% cannot be returned, it is a payment for the work the bail bondsman performs for your release from jail. You still must return for your trial. If you do not, the bondsman can take financial action against you and secure your arrest if necessary.
- Hire a criminal defense attorney.
- A lawyer can often get the amount of bail reduced, but you may have to wait a few days or weeks for the attorney to be able to speak with the judge. You will be responsible for any attorney fees as well.
How long does it take to be released from a Las Vegas jail?
Once bail has been paid or a bond has been secured and delivered to the jail, the release process may take from 6 to 16 hours. This amount may be more due to conditions within the jail or if the arrest occurred on a holiday or weekend.
Souther Nevada Inmate Search
Why choose eBAIL for your Las Vegas Bail Bond Needs?
When choosing a bail bond company, it is important to choose someone you can trust. For example, at eBAIL we have experience with all types of charges, including those involving controlled substances. A company with full licensing and accreditation like ours is the only way to go. We will work with you for payment arrangements for the 15% required to secure a bond. You can secure the services of a bondsman conveniently over the phone. Payments are quick and easy. You can pay over the phone or through the online form that takes just a few minutes of your time. You will get the courtesy you want and the respect you deserve with eBAIL.
I Need a Bail Bonds Las Vegas Near Me
You can call us 24/7 at 702-462-9200. We are always happy to provide a “Bail Bonds Las Vegas Near Me” service!
Why choose eBAIL Las Vegas Bail Bonds?
- Fast – Online Bail Bonds transactions: 3 minutes or less by phone
- Cheap – We offer zero and no money down bonds
- “Near Me” Service – We can always come to you!
- Free – We NEVER charge you for a consultation
- Online – The only fully online bail bonds company in Las Vegas
- Availability – 24/7 Bail Bonds Las Vegas. Any time any day!
- Licensed – Fully licensed by the Nevada Department of Insurance.
- Reputation – We are the only Las Vegas Bail Bonds Company with BBB Accreditation
- Trust – Top attorneys in Las Vegas trust in referring clients to us.
- Professional – We provide confidentiality and always treat our clients with the utmost respect.
- Financing – Guarantees easy payment plans on the State Law required 15% bail bonds fee.
Your satisfaction is very important to me. If you have any questions or concerns please contact me directly at 702-462-9200.
Thank you for your business
Las Vegas Bail Bondsman
NV Dept. of Insurance License #646700
Other types of Bail Bonds:
Contact eBAIL Cheap Bail Bonds Las Vegas
eBAIL Cheap Bail Bonds
3100 E Charleston Blvd
Las Vegas, NV 89104