eBAIL provides Fast, Cheap, Online Domestic Violence Bail Bonds in Las Vegas 24/7. Also serving Domestic Violence Bail Bonds in North Las Vegas, Henderson, Boulder City, and Nationwide.
Domestic Violence Bail Bonds Las Vegas, Nevada
When someone is under accusation regarding domestic violence in Las Vegas, it typically ends in an arrest. After a preliminary hearing, the detainee may be able to go free until trial. This will only occur after the payment of the bail amount that is set by a judge. As an alternative, a percentage of this bail amount (15%) may be paid in the form of a Domestic Violence Bail Bond. The non-negotiable 15% fee which is set by N.R.S. is paid to a licensed bondsman. The bondsman will then contact the jail and guarantee the total amount of bail. The bondsman also guarantees the detainee will return for future court dates.
What is a Domestic Violence Bail Bond?
Like other types of bail bonds, a Domestic Violence bail bond can be used in place of bail to release a person accused of a crime until the trial. A percentage of the bond amount is paid to a bail bondsman who will then pay the full amount of the bail for the defendant to be released.
Which Jails Accept Domestic Violence Bail Bonds?
How to get released from Jail
After an arrest, the accused is booked into jail to wait for a preliminary hearing where the bail amount is set by the judge. There is nothing that can be done regarding release while waiting for the preliminary hearing. Once the bail amount is set, there are several ways that a defendant may be released from jail before the trial.
- Pay the full amount
- It is possible to be released from jail if the full amount of bail set by the judge is paid. While bail amounts may run thousands of dollars, most of this money can be returned after trial minus any costs.
- Pay 15% of the bail amount
- A bail bond may be purchased from a qualified bail bondsman for 15% of the amount of bail. The bail bondsman will then pay the full amount of bail to the jail for the accused to be released until the trial. While this 15% cannot be returned even after trial, it is payment for the work the bondsman does in order to get the defendant released from jail.
- Hire a criminal defense attorney
- A criminal defense attorney may be able to have the amount of bail reduced or may even have it removed. However, hiring a lawyer costs money in itself. In addition, there may be several days or several weeks of waiting in jail until the attorney can have a hearing with the judge to change the amount of the bail.
How long does it take to be released from a Las Vegas jail?
It takes some time to get released from jail. A defendant must wait until a bail amount is set after the preliminary hearing. Once the bail is paid or arrangements are made with a bail bond, the release process can begin. The release process itself takes anywhere from 6 to 16 hours but may take longer on holidays or weekends. It may also take more time depending on issues happening within the jail.
Why choose eBAIL for your Las Vegas Bail Bond Needs?
When choosing a Las Vegas Bail Bondsman, eBAIL is qualified, fast, and convenient. All transactions may take place over the phone. Payment of the bond may also take place over the phone or even online. The bondsman at eBAIL will do all of the necessary work and arrangements regarding the bail bond, from determining the jail where the defendant is being held to finding out the amount of the bail to actual payment of the bail at the holding facility. For those who cannot pay the 15% payment requirement, alternative payment arrangements may be available. eBAIL is fully licensed and accredited by the Better Business Bureau.
I Need a Bail Bonds Las Vegas Near Me
You can call us 24/7 at 702-462-9200. We are always happy to provide a “Bail Bonds Las Vegas Near Me” service!
Why choose eBAIL Las Vegas Bail Bonds?
- Fast – Online Bail Bonds transactions: 3 minutes or less by phone
- Cheap – We offer zero and no money down bonds
- “Near Me” Service – We can always come to you!
- Free – We NEVER charge you for a consultation
- Online – The only fully online bail bonds company in Las Vegas
- Availability – 24/7 Bail Bonds Las Vegas. Any time any day!
- Licensed – Fully licensed by the Nevada Department of Insurance.
- Reputation – We are the only Bail Bonds Company in Las Vegas with BBB Accreditation
- Trust – Top attorneys in Las Vegas trust in referring clients to us.
- Professional – We provide confidentiality and always treat our clients with the utmost respect.
- Financing – Guarantees easy payment plans on the State Law required 15% bail bonds fee.
Your satisfaction is very important to me. If you have any questions or concerns please contact me directly at 702-462-9200.
Thank you for your business
Las Vegas Bail Bondsman
NV Dept. of Insurance License #646700