If you have a friend or family member in jail in the Las Vegas, North Las Vegas or Henderson area there is only two ways for them to get out of jail now:
- The most expensive way out of jail is to pay the full amount of the bail as set by the jail which could be in the thousands or even tens-of thousands of dollars. That is why most people choose the next option:
- The cheapest way out of jail is to pay only 15% of the bail as set by the jail. The best part is that we here at eBAIL Bail Bonds make this process fast, easy and affordable through LITTLE MONEY DOWN and EASY PAYMENTS on the state law required 15% fee. Call now 702-462-9200 to inquire.
Once bail has been posted the following release times apply:
- CCDC or Clark County Detention Center release time average is 6-16 hours and very rarely over 20 hours.
- Las Vegas Detention Center release time average is 6-16 hours.
- North Las Vegas Detention Center release time average is between 6-24 hours pending on when bail is posted. This jail only processes NLV bail between 6pm-8pm.
- Henderson Detention Center has specific release times: 3am, 10am and 9pm.
If you have any questions regarding bail, release times or next court dates please call us at 702-462-9200 right now.
eBAIL Cheap Bail Bonds
3100 E Charleston Blvd
Las Vegas, NV 89104